DAWN manufacture and market the most comprehensive range of vices, our 90 years experience in manufacturing vices have gone into design, accuracy, and gripping capacity. DAWN vices are unequalled for quality and value.
Price: $570 + Gst Call to order
- Designed for all heavy duty work in marine, chemical and specialist environments.
- Manufactured from Marine Grade 316, non magnetic stainless steel which is corrosion resistant
- Comes as Standard or with ‘Offset advantage’ which allows the user to work on long vertical sections with the full width of the jaws without obstruction from the main body of the vice.
- Replaceable case hardened jaws, with a ‘V’ notch to hold round objects.
- Precision machined bearing surface for smooth operation.
- Also available in Left Hand Offset to enable use of all corners of the workbench or to suit left handed operators
These vices are designed for all heavy-duty work and are manufactured from heavy steel plate. Long life is assured with case hardened replaceable steel jaws, replaceable nut, corrosion resistant screw and handle. Precision machined bearing surface ensures smooth operation. Fabricated vices are available in Standard Engineer’s or Offset Standard or Offset – Left Hand design.
This new left handed offset vice enables the entire workbench to be utilized. It allows the user to operate from the other corners of a workbench while utilizing the major advantage of an offset vice, namely the ability to hold long vertical work with the full width of the jaws without obstruction from the main body of the vice.